Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flikr: Let's Flash 'Em!

While exploring Flikr, I found many pictures of many interesting objects. I think this is a really neat way to share pictures among family members. Since my family has had a couple of "new additions" in the past few months, this would be a neat way for all of us to upload our pictures and share them among ourselves. Since we all have digital cameras we can share our pictures together in our pajamas at the computer!

I have also been learning more about blogs. My nephew and his wife, who are living in Kenya, have a blog set up to record their adventures - this works well for them as they don't have to do mass emails to update friends and family. They post on their blog and we all check it out. This was particuarly helpful during tense political times in Nairobi with all of the civil unrest.

No comments: