Friday, February 15, 2008

RSS: Really strong stretch

I have set up my blog lines account...and I added a few feeds. Of course, I added Reuters so that I would always know what was going on in the world. And I added a dog lovers....there was a feed on how to teach your dog to cross their paws - mine already does that.

I have to be honest and state that this is really a stretch for my brain - I can have feeds for anything I want at one website - and it is always up to date. I want to add more and more and more because there are so many "things" to keep up with. I used the favorites list that came up on the sign in page to choose several - now I have to figure out how to add and delete them! I plan to add some education ones so that I will learn some really new things.

And just so you all know - I did look for websites for accounting and auditing (thinking I would get some to keep me more up to date on changes) and all I got were job postings......maybe I need to perfect my search techniques.

No comments: